Wednesday 3 December 2008

spirit wanted


Since moving into this house 3 months ago, we have only now started to really think about redecorating/restyling our style. KWIM? We have some nice things, don't get me wrong but do I have a style.

Usually this time of year I am full into my xmas mood and the christmas items are all out. I have not looked at one tote yet in my basement of anything christmas related. With the 2 year old so busy this year, I think this is my way of keeping my special christmas things from getting broken. Last year I bought a huge old father christmas, and I love it! DH was so mad when I bought it because it was so big and how do we store it, we move a lot, blah blah blah.

I had always wanted one, saw it on sale at Costco, end of story. I scrapped this photo tonight for a challenge on CompuPro Scrapping Forum and it has raised my xmas spirits a bit.

This photo was taken last year at my house just shortly after we moved in. We were all suppose to make a funny face but only some of us did. I am happy I did this LO tonight, I think tomorrow I will play with some decorations while the 2 yr old is at the sitters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home