Friday 31 October 2008

First Post



I have been away from the wonderful world of blogging for a while. I am presently SAHM and realtor every other minute in between. I have two passions. Photography and scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years and that lead me to photography as it has done for so many other scrapbookers.

I am hoping to keep this blog very light, fun and very visual. I am a student in both hobbies and I don't pretend to be an expert. I hope you learning something and or be inspired. Share your comments and your blogs if you have one.

1 Comments:

At 18 November 2008 at 04:34 , Blogger LLW said...

Love your new blog! And, happy your back writing for my enjoyment. :)

I need to get back into scrapbooking....maybe I'll have more time for it this winter, I've been away from it for so long all the styles and materials are probably different. That is a really nice page you have posted!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home